Children gather for activities, biblical instruction and fun. Meets September - November & January - May
- KID'S CLUB (co-ed): Kids learn about God's creation through games and crafts.
- Age 4 - Kindergarten in Room 107
- 1st Grade & 2nd Grade in Room 109
- GIRL'S CLUB: 3rd Grade - 6th Grade Girls in Room 100-101 | Girls will grow in their relationship with Jesus and each other.
- BOY'S CLUB: 3rd Grade - 6th Grade Boys in Room 110-111 | Boys will learn about Godly character through games and devotionals.
7th - 12th grade students gather every Wednesday for worship, games, Bible teaching, small group break-out sessions and prayer.
Connect groups are open to everyone at any time. Experience biblical teaching, encouragement and social connections with other Christ followers. Check out what days each group meets by clicking below or visiting the Connect Group board in the church lobby. Child care is provided for connect group attendees only.