Governor DeWine has issued a mask mandate for the state.
We encourage everyone to wear a mask to services.
If you forget your mask, we will have masks available in the lobby. If you choose not to wear a mask, we will assume that you are exempt. Exemptions include but are not limited to- children under 10, medical conditions, active eating/drinking, etc.
At this time, we recognize everyone is in a different place with how they are responding to Covid-19, so we are doing our best to accommodate as many as possible. This information is available so you can make an informed decision about worshipping at VCF.
Both the 9:30 & 11:00 services can be viewed online, via livestream, on our website, Facebook and YouTube. You can engage in the online chat during both services. As we navigate through changes in our service, we desire to remain sensitive to the needs of all in attendance.
Here are the things we are doing differently:
- Hand Sanitization Stations are available throughout the building.
- Doors will be open where access is needed to avoid surface contact.
- We have asked greeters and seating attendants to practice a “no contact” welcome.
- Printed bulletins will be available on a table as you enter the building. A digital bulletin is available on the YouVersion bible app.
- The services will be limited to 45 minutes to avoid congestion and maintain personal distancing between services. The building will also be sanitized in between services.
- There will be no nursery or children’s programming as we continue to work on the details of reopening these ministries.
- Seating in the sanctuary will be sectioned off. We ask that attendees seat themselves 6 feet apart. We ask that families sit together.
- The offering bags will not be passed but can be placed in the offering container at the rear of the sanctuary. You may also give online or by regular mail.
- The nursery room is a "use at your own risk" area with parental supervision only (no attendants). Please wipe down touched toys and place in the big tub. The room will be sanitized between services.
- If you are sick, have a fever, a cough or have been around someone with these symptoms, please remain home and join the online livestream.
We know this is not the “normal” way we do services, but it is “normal” for us to love each other. By enduring these challenges, we show each other just how much we care. We look forward to worshiping with you onsite or online!